Our Mobile Apps Solutions Development Patterns :
- At Innovative Development, we provide user-centric mobile app development solution by which one can get seamless experience across devices.
we offer end-to-end custom mobile app development to help businesses achieve their goals. We partner with you to make your app vision a reality, to help you deliver a unique user experience which differentiates you amongst competitors.
- Being an early adopter of latest technology, processes and tools, our geeks are well versed in Programming Languages and Frameworks by our : (Flexible Engagement Models , 6+ Years Industry Experience , Skilled Team Members ,Fanatic of Agile Process , Highly Transactional UI/UX , Dedicated Teams Structure , Firm Delivery Timelines , Data Security and Integrity)
Our mobile solutions overall Principles :
- Respect the platform : We always provide mobile patterns and components based on native operating systems that we have apps on: iOS and Android. When designing for native platforms, we know well that we should consistently refer to the native OS design guidelines first for maximum quality.
- Focus on the customer benefit : We Always keep our focus design on the customer benefit first.as we know well that no use case is the same, and many use cases have exceptions. So we decided not to design something simply because we can reuse a pattern or component for another feature. As so we are always question ourselves: How will this benefit the customer?
- Think device first : We used to push our thinking beyond “mobile first.” Start thinking about leveraging device capabilities first.as The native mobile device has a lot to offer: touch, voice, pressure, location tracking, accelerometer, notifications, etc.so we are designing around the device, the platform, the user experience. With keeping in mind on How can these device features be utilized in our products? How can the mobile device benefit users beyond the screen interface in front of them?
- Keep scalability in mind : Growing from the previous principle, we are depending on remembering that a mobile device isn’t just a phone. Scalability across devices, more specifically between a phone and tablet, is a common challenge we love to get it. When we think of mobile devices, we know there are tablets, phones, phablets (not small enough to be a phone, not big enough to be a tablet).